Wednesday, December 2, 2009

so much fun!

I thought I'd mention these two fun things I noticed yesterday. First, Mrs. Potts and Brown Eyed Girl are hosting a cookbook swap! There is a $25 limit and you must sign up by December 7 in order to get an exchange partner. Go here and have a look! Who knows, maybe you'll be matched up with me :)

Secondly, if you are a quilter and want to pass this along, please do. Rachel over at p.s. i quilt is looking for disappearing nine-patch blocks to be made into quilts for Irish flood victims. This is a really neat look, and something that I just recently made several of, and then haven't done anything with yet! Basically, you make a nine-patch square with nine different squares, and then cut it in two ways, and then flip the smaller squares to make a new pattern. It is very cool looking at the end. I'm planning to make a few more to send along, and then they will be made into a larger quilt!

Go here to have a look and help out, if you can!





Have you seen anything fun out there, that I should know about? Share your findings!

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I am in awe of people who can quilt.

Mrs. Potts said...

Thank you for sharing this. :)